sobota, 30 grudnia 2017

Notes z bransoletką / Notebook with bracelet

Witam :)
Hello :)


Wczoraj był wyjątkowy dla mnie dzień, moja młodsza córka skończyła 22 lata.  Zrobiłam więc dla niej taki mały prezent, notes na zapiski, który na pewno jej się przyda. Notes ten zrobiłam z papierów z dwóch kolekcji Splash it i  The Peony Avenue, z bransoletką, koronkami,
delikatnie wymediowany.

Yesterday was a very special day for me. My younger daughter had a 22 birthday. I made a little gift for her, it's a notebook for some personal notes that I think will be useful for her. I made the notebook with papers from two collections Splash it and The Peony Avenue with a bracelet as a main decoration. It's a bit mixedmedia project thanks to micro beads and lace and glitter. 







Materiały: / Products: 

Hugs
xxx Karasiowa


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz