wtorek, 26 kwietnia 2016

Altered Notebook Cover

Hi friends!

Today I am sharing a altered notebook created for studio 75. It's such a good quality notebook. The pages in there are so sturdy. I used all things studio 75 to decorate the cover and minimized the usage of bulky flowers so I can safely put it in my bag.

Click the post to read more.

Witajcie przyjaciele!
Dzisiaj dzielę się z Wami zalterowanym notesem przygotowanym dla Studio75. To bardzo dobrej jakości notes. Strony wewnątrz są bardzo wytrzymałe. Do dekoracji okładki użyłam samych produktów Studio75 i zminimalizowałam użycie przestrzennych kwiatów, tak by był bezpieczny w mojej torbie.





The cute flowers and butterflies are cut outs from the paper. I am trying to make it as flat as I can so it's easier to carry around.

Urocze kwiaty i motyle są wycięte z papieru. Starałam się to zrobić jak najbardziej płaskie. 


love the quote!!! It's also from the paper. I added some nice vibrant colors because the notebook will be used to write down our colorful lives :)

Uwielbiam sentencje. Ta także pochodzi z papieru S75. Dodałam trochę ładnych żywych kolorów ponieważ notes ten będzie wykorzystany na zapiski z naszego kolorowego życia :)




      



Thanks for looking!
Stay Creative  <3



Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz