środa, 16 marca 2016

Framework under photos

Hello friends!
With you Elena Smoktunova and I want to show you what beautiful framework under photos it is possible to create from magnificent production Studio75!
I did this project so: At first I have made a page with the photo and I have inserted into a simple frame.


Witajcie przyjaciele!
Tu Elena Smoktunova, chcę pokazać Wam jak piękne bazy pod zdjęcia można stworzyć ze wspaniałych produktów Studio75.
Zrobiłam te projekty tak: na początku przygotowałam stronę ze zdjęciem a następnie umieściłam ją w prostej ramie.








 And here I a frame I have made a mixed media in style.

A tą ramkę przygotowałam w stylu mixed mediowym.






I used:
Splash it!  zestaw 15x15
Craftlove zestaw papierów.


Maska Lavender

 Have a great day! 
Miłego dnia!






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz