wtorek, 8 marca 2016

Flowers all around me by Virag Reti


Hello My Dear Scrap Friends!

I am so happy to meet you here again.
Our new collection, Lavender Morning, is about green and purple colours with wonderful flourish patterns. 
I would like to show you my new canvas that was made with that fantastic papers.


Let's start the tour! :)

For the first step I altered the paper edges and glued it into the canvas. Then I painted the edges of the canvas with purple and green ink. For the background I used purple acrylic paint randomly and I stemped flowers with green ink to make a little grunge stlye. 
I tried the brand new stencil with structure paste on the top of the bacground layer. 
There are some really good flower motiv in the collection that I cut out and sticked them with 3D glue dots to make a little dimension. 
Underneath my photo I made a gauze nest.

The texts are Hungarian on the canvas, because this project was made as a gift for one of my group members. 


Witajcie moi drodzy scrapowi przyjaciele!
Jestem szczęśliwa, że mogę spotkać się tu z Wami ponownie.
Nasz nowa kolekcja Lawendowy poranek jest w kolorach zieleni i fioletu ze wspaniałymi kwiatowymi wzorami.
Chciałabym pokazać Wam nowy blejtram stworzony z tymi fantastycznymi papierami.
Zaczynamy wycieczkę!
Najpierw postarzam brzegi papieru i przyklejam go do blejtramu. Następnie maluję brzegi blejtramu fioletowym i zielonym tuszem. W tle użyłam fioletowej farby akrylowej i zielonym tuszem stemplowałam kwiaty. Na wierzchu tła wypróbowałam przy użyciu pasty strukturalnej nowy szablon. W kolekcji jest wiele kwiatowych motywów, wycięłam kilka i przykleiłam na taśmie 3d aby nadać przestrzenności. Pod zdjęciem użyłam gazy.
Napisy na blejtramie są po węgiersku gdyż powstał on jako prezent dla jednego z członków mojej grupy. 





Thank you for reading my post!
Have a good week with a lot of inspiration and crafty time!

Dziękuję za przeczytanie mojego postu!
Miłego tygodnia, wielu inspiracji i czasu na tworzenie!



Products I used:






Don't forget our new challenge! Come and join to us!
I can't wait to see your wonderful works!

Monthly challenge theme: 

*** Spring with touch of purple ***




2 komentarze :

  1. Wonderful canvas Virag!!! Love the result of layers on your canvas not so thin not so fat...perfect...and the purple around you is awesome...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful canvas Virag!!! Love the result of layers on your canvas not so thin not so fat...perfect...and the purple around you is awesome...

    OdpowiedzUsuń